Zoning Administrator Randy Reddick
Office located at 213 N. Prairie St., Bethalto, IL
BUILDING AND ZONING
Located in the Public Works Building, the Village Building, and Zoning Department is responsible for:
- Issuing permits for building, demolition, electrical, plumbing, sign, occupancy, and restoration of services.
- Issuing ordinance violations for weeds, junk, trash, derelict vehicles, property maintenance violations, exterior, and interior violations, etc., and sending citations to court and making court appearances.
- All proceedings before, during, and after demolition.
- Assigning address numbers for new construction.
- Locating zoning information.
- New and existing structures: electrical, plumbing, and signs
- Fire damaged structures