BUILDING AND ZONING
Located in the Public Works Building, the Village Building, and Zoning Department is responsible for:
- Issuing permits for building, demolition, electrical, plumbing, sign, occupancy, and restoration of services.
- Issuing ordinance violations for weeds, junk, trash, derelict vehicles, property maintenance violations, exterior, and interior violations, etc., and sending citations to court and making court appearances.
- All proceedings before, during, and after demolition.
- Assigning address numbers for new construction.
- Locating zoning information.
- New and existing structures: electrical, plumbing, and signs
- Fire damaged structures